Thursday, July 2, 2009

We're roundin' THIRD!!!



Well, we've officially hit the 3rd trimester. WHEW! This has gone really fast! I can't believe I'm 6 1/2 months pregnant. Doesn't seem possible...but by the looks of this picture, it sure is! :) (and yes, that is me wearing long sleeves in July...it's been chilly...SWEET!)

Since we haven't found out the gender, a lot of people are in to telling me what they think we are having, or asking what we think we are having. I have taken all of the "old wive's tales" quizzes and such...it's a mixed batch. This baby is really keeping us guessing! I LOVE IT!!

Well just wanted to update. Life is GREAT, pregnancy is WONDERFUL, this 3rd trimester is gonna FLY!

2 comments:

Giving Love Encounters said...

Once again, looking good! Way to stay in shape for that natural birth you are planning (and going to have!!!) ;)

You go girl!!!

Chris and Rebecca said...

Time flies...enjoy these last moments as a couple!