Thursday, September 24, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT!!!

So my Oldest friend...and by oldest I mean the friend I have had the longest...Kristen came to Columbus on Saturday night to have a "girls night" with me! I was so excited because we haven't had a "girls night" since our first summer in Phoenix (2006). She has a little one and, well I'm sure I'll find out, those "girls nights" are few and far between!!
While she was here she helped me and Jacob make the cast of my belly! This is something I really wanted to do as a momento of my pregnancy!! We laughed so hard and had such a great time! It really turned out well!!

Then it was PEDICURE time!! YAY!! Do you know how long it's been since I had a pedi? I mean seriously!! We laughed so hard again...

There were a few too many bubbles in the foot massage thingy...but oh well! The pedicure was AMAZING and I had pretty piggies for my shower the next day!

I was so glad that she was able to come. Thanks Kris for all of the memories!! I love you so much!! :)

No comments: