Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It warms my heart...

So, I DESPERATELY want to be a SAHM. I will be...someday soon! :) Very excited for that day to come...however, in the meantime...it warms my heart to know that my baby doesn't cry when I drop him off...doesn't ask me to not go (because let's be real, right now he doesn't even know i'm gone) and actually has a GREAT TIME with his cousins while Mommy is working!


Thanks a MILLION times over Aunt Emmy, Uncle Jimbo, Wyatt and Walker! I love you so much!!

xoxo,

Aunt Rah Rah

3 comments:

Emily said...

No problem Sab...we LOVE doing it. This picture is so much better than I thought. For all of you who don't know, Lucas smiles like this ALL the time. He is a bundle of joy!

Ruthie said...

Warms my heart too! Actually, makes me cry with "happy tears". I can hardly believe how God is blesssing us all and growing us even stronger together!

Thank you Terry and Thank you God for all you are to us!!

Give Lucas a kiss from Grammy!

skyesgirl2 said...

Good Golly he's adorable!! I sent this along to Tessa and she loved it too. He's precious Sab...what a blessing!