Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's time for an OFFICIAL update...so here goes.

First let me say. GO BUCKS, BEAT MICHIGAN. Jacob is so stinkin excited to be home to watch the game in OHIO!! He will be with friends today, awesome winners if you ask me! I, on the other hand, am with JOY working. Hey, it's not all bad, could be worse :)
We moved just under a month ago from Arizona to Ohio and we are living in the Bexley area of Columbus. I am working for a property management company doing some Resident Manager work. It's a good job, good pay, great benefits, etc. I love my boss, she is super sweet! My co-workers are fun and very helpful.
Jacob is still searching for a job, but has some very promising leads. We are pretty confident that he will have a job by Thanksgiving, giving us just ONE MORE THING to be Thankful for this holiday season!
We are excited to be in Ohio, but I'm not gonna lie, you FORGET how cold it really is here. I have been layering so it hasn't been too bad...but it is cold :)
I need to make it up to my mom and dad's house to get the rest of our Christmas decorations, etc. I didn't realize how much stuff I actually left here 3 years ago when we moved...it was like Christmas seeing all of our left behind stuff!!
So God has been blessing us, we are relying totally on HIM and whatever it is that He wants for and from us, we will be happy!
Thank you for all of your prayers and love. We are glad to be back :)

3 comments:

J. said...

Sweet... now we don't have to keep thinking you're doing secret op's work for the Bolivian Nationals!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Verification Word was:

"RUMPUL" = Mr. Stiltskin

Giving Love Encounters said...

Welcome Home!!
And, Happy Thanksgiving!

Jen said...

Just checking in! Glad all is well. Looking forward to seeing you at the Wassail!