Monday, April 6, 2009

The Heartbeat...

Well today was an amazing day!! One I think I will never forget! We went together this morning to the OB to hear our baby's heartbeat. How exciting!! The doctor put the little sound machine on my belly...and wait for it.......
SWOOSH SWOOSH SWOOSH SWOOSH SWOOSH SWOOSH SWOOSH
Oh it was AMAZING!!! 150 beats/minute! What a healthy baby we have!
I am just now starting to show, and that is super exciting!
No more nausea...just a little tired...things are going GREAT! YAY for the 2nd Trimester!!! :)

2 comments:

J. said...

Yay also... We're going to be at my parents the second week of June!!! Can we see you guys???

Giving Love Encounters said...

Isn't it amazing?
A complete miracle!!!

How is your Dad? Do you guys need anything.

Praying for you,
Kristen