Wednesday, May 27, 2009

20 weeks! Out with the skinny...in with the preggie!



So I've hit the 1/2 way point! WOO HOO! I am pretty excited. However, I have to admit, I have a lot of growing to do! I had lost 14 pounds and have just come back to my pre-pregnancy weight! ha! They say you will gain about a pound a week until you deliver...so I've got nearly 20 lbs to gain...at least :)

Sad thing...but exciting at the same time...I cleaned out my closet this evening. I figure, if I can't wear it now...I won't be wearing it until at least October! So...out with the skinny...in with the preggie, clothes that is. I have been blessed to find great deals, and be spoiled w/ new pregnancy clothes! Thanks to all who have contributed! I really do appreciate being able to be stylish...and pregnant :)

So that's where we are! Moving right along, as my mom would say!

2 comments:

Chris and Rebecca said...

Embrace the spandex waist it is your dearest friend!

Giving Love Encounters said...

Maternity pants are the best. Embrace them while you can! ;)

.....6 weeks to go over here.... ;)

xoxo
k