Monday, May 4, 2009

Poke, Poke, Poke...


So...I'm 18 weeks now and already feeling the baby move. I've been feeling it for awhile now, but didn't know what it was. Everyone says you'll feel a "flutter" which I am yet to feel. However, I do feel a little poke, poke, poke and it's always in the same place! (or pretty close) What I'm saying is...it is the BABY MOVING!! How very exciting!!
We go back to the doctor on the 14th, but we are NOT finding out the gender. We want it to be a surprise. Therefore, we'll be keeping the names to ourself as well!
However, we think it would be fun to see what YOU think we are having...so all guesses are welcome, and in just 4.5 short months...we'll know! :) This is all so very exciting!

3 comments:

J. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J. said...

I can't say for sure yet, I'll have to see you in person and get a good "look" at the belly! I love you and can't wait to see you in June. ~ Ashley

Giving Love Encounters said...

I am not very good at guessing so I will stay surprised as well. :)

THANKS AGAIN for coming to the girls soccer game! We loved having you guys there!!!

xoxo
k