Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Birthday Fun!!!

So this year I celebrated my 31st Birthday...and what a SURPRISE it was to meet my family at Fiesta Mexicana...to eat my favorite food! Mom, Han, Em and all the kiddos were there to surprise me, and yes, have them bring the Sombrero and sing Happy Birthday to me! FELIZ CUPLEANOS indeed! It was a VERY special day...I really appreciated it and enjoyed spending my favorite day with my favorite people!!


The Whole gang!!!
Allie, Hannah, Zoey, Me, Wyatt, Emily and Walker




Em, Me, Han and Mom

THEN....
On my actual Birthday, Jacob planned an entire day of fun for me. It was great to just be together. I got up when I wanted, finally showered and out the door we went, about 11:30. First stop...FIRST WATCH! YAY for Floridian French Toast!

Jacob had Eggs and Ham Steak and Potatoes...typical! :) We drove around and looked at houses, that we will one day have (no more apartments soon!!) and just spent the day doing fun stuff together. Just before nap time...I decided it was time for a little Rita's. If you haven't experienced Rita's yet...you must! It's AMAZING!!

I also got to have dinner at Longhorn, compliments of my AMAZING mother! Thanks Mom!! Not only for Longhorn, but for birthing me 31 years ago...I appreciate what you had to endure to give me such a great life!!!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I'm sorry I hadn't checked earlier, but that was a wonderful post about your birthday. Sounds like one of the best you ever had. Except for maybe when you were a kid!!
I love you and am so glad you had a great day! God is faithful!
Thanks for doing this. I REALLY enjoy checking it out!

Love,
Mom

p.s., you're welcome. Birthing you was NO problem. All the years later.............tee-hee! I love you, Sarah!!