Saturday, August 29, 2009

GO BUCKS!!

Ok, so we are really getting close at this point...to two major things: 1. Buckeye Football Season and 2. Baby's Birth!! I am pretty sure they are very closely ranked on Daddy's list right now! :) (just kidding!)

I had to laugh when wanting to put on a "buckeye shirt" this morning. Obviously, the ones I have are a good fit for my "normal body" and not my "pregnant body" but this one just seemed to fit perfectly. Best part about it...it was my dad's! He gave it to me about 5 years ago and I have worn it a lot.

I had to laugh this morning because I could just hear him saying "you'll put bumps in it" (which is something he always said to us girls when we asked to borrow a t-shirt or sweatshirt of his)...and yes, I'm putting ONE MAJOR BUMP in this t-shirt. Jacob's response: "I bet this is one bump he wouldn't mind at all."

So true.

Love you Dad. Miss you!

GO BUCKS!!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

You look so cute! You're right, he'd LOVE it, bumps and all!

Love you and miss him too!

Mom