Sunday, October 5, 2008

Following suit = I have great friends


I have spent the past few minutes reading my friend's blogs and I have to say I love my friends. The reason being, they are just wonderful...all in their very different ways. It's incredible to me that we are all so compatable, yet they are all sooo different from each other. I guess I have one good friend for every character trait I posess...or so I'd like to think.

I also secretly LOVE being mentioned in their blogs!!

This picture, is inspired by my friend J. so It's only fitting that It's of me and him...Thanks J. You're so right...the pictures are great memories captured...and I am looking forward to capturing many many more with you and your family! I love you dearly. You force me to do things I think I will not enjoy, and yet, even as scared as I become, I am thankful that I have endured. You are a wonderful friend, and the icing on the cake is that I get to be best friends with your wife.

CS...I love you. You are so different from me, and my love for you is different than any other friend I have. I try so hard to find friends that are a lot like me, and yet, our friendship transcends any likeness that we have and you challenge me in a way that no one else can. Oh and I am soo proud of you for this marathon girl...way to overcome your mountains!! ps. Your kids, amazing. I am going to miss you guys so very very much! I do promise, however, that one day we will "vacation" together...it will be a fun fun time...don't doubt it, embrace it and wait for it to happen...I am a woman of my word! :)

To my sisters: Thank you for being so excited for our return home...you have no idea the joy it brings me to think we are only days away from hugging again. Thank God!

So keep blogging...I love reading them :)

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I'm excited too! For you to come home, for us to come for "one last visit" to you in AZ and.......

WHEN WHERE YOU ON A MOTORCYCLE!!!!

Love you!! :)

J. said...

Somehow we had a DUH moment and didn't realize you were Blogging! That is one sexy... motorcycle in that picture BTW! ~ Love J., Ash N Adon