Tuesday, October 7, 2008

His Eye is on the Sparrow = Turn your eyes upon Jesus.

Why do I feel discourged
Why do the shadows come
And why does my heart feel lonely
And long for heaven and home
When Jesus is my portion
A constant friend is He
His eye is on the sparrow
And i know He watches me....
------------------

God will take away your pain
If you choose to let it go
If there’s one thing I know
------------------

Thou changest not
Thy compassions they fail not
As Thou hast been,
Thou forever wilt be.
Great is Thy faithfulness

So today...obviously Selah has been a huge inspiration. I feel like I'm drowning today...like if I just go run 5 miles or cry really hard somehow I can climb to be above water. Well I have no time for either of those things today...so what I do is put on the Selah Praise Music, like salve on an open wound it heals.
Thank you GOD for Selah and their passionate worship ministry. They truly have been a life saving raft for this drowning spirit today.

I WILL SING BECAUSE I AM HAPPY, and PERFECTLY LOVED!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

You have the right remedy for your feelings! Hang in there, you're doing just fine!

We'll be there soon!!

Love to you!!