Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Random Days = Random Thoughts

So today, I have to admit, was kinda random. Good and bad things happened today, but I honestly felt like I was in a Karen Kingsbury book! When Satan tried to steal my joy, there God was just whispering promises in my ear. "Be still and KNOW that I am God"...When I was feeling wronged and anxious "Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts"...He just loves me so much. But it really came to me in almost a whisper just like the characters in the book! I loved it, I really felt Him near me today.


Also, I had the BEST lunch today...made me think of my "power dinners" before softball games as a kid. Here goes: 1 hard boiled egg, 2 slices of cheddar cheese, 2 slices of apple, a few grapes and a mini bagel w/ peanut butter. AMAZING!!! Just what I needed for lunch! I was so excited!!! (oh and I found this at Starbucks...I didn't make it myself...double bonus!!) Plus I have to admit, I'm in LOVE with Naked Juice...it's basically amazing!!


Our moving plans change DAILY...not the date, but the method...it's annoying, but the bible does say SEEK and you will FIND! We will find our correct answer to give us the BEST move back to Ohio!!


I had a job interview today...and honestly I think she really liked me! I was really excited and I'm hoping God will open the doors to this company. It's a christian company and that is really important to me. God knows exactly what I need and He just keeps meeting need after need after need.


I love that my mom reads my blog. It really touched my heart that she could see the pain in my last blog and said "don't worry, we'll be there soon." I want NOTHING more than to be near my family so when I need a hug...I can drive and get one.
I have been so blessed with an awesome family. My sisters are priceless...they better get ready for full body hugs...because i'm gonna pounce! :) Can't wait!!


My kiddos are growing up so quickly! I can't wait to see them all and play! I want to take them to the movies, the park, etc. I just want to be there hanging out and having fun. I'm down with doing WHATEVER they want to do!!


I can't wait to smell Ohio...mmm...I walked outside the other day as the weather in AZ is changing and I felt like it was a "friday night football" night...and early game, just when it's still hot but starting to cool...I was singing "football friday nite, football friday nite!!" ha ha We have Buckeye fever...can't wait to be in Columbus for a game...won't be long now.


We started telling our residents that we are leaving...the reactions we are getting are surprising but heart warming at the same time. We never knew they liked us soooo much! Thank you Lord! You are so wonderful!


I guess all in all, it was a GREAT day. I plan on eating chicken stir fry for dinner...yum...doin a little work and hitting the hay early tonight! Tomorrow is another day...and the 2nd day of packing. All in HIS time...we'll make it home!


Great is thy Faithfulness, morning by morning new mercies I see, all I have needed thy hand has provided. Great is thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I can't wait until you are here either...ANYTIME you want to take Wyatt out of here...be my guest!!! You two are peas in a pod when it comes to energy! You have my blessing to give me a knock ya over hug when I see you next. I can't believe you stayed away from me for over a year!!! NEVER AGAIN OK???

The4Scotts said...

ok. promise :)