Friday, October 24, 2008

Less than a week now...

I can't contain my excitement...every time I think of Ohio, I get excited.
Then I look out my window and I frown thinking of ohio...boo ohio weather.
That's really all I'm upset about though...really. I don't want to go back to the weather but EVERYTHING else we'll gain on the journey will be worth it!
I can't wait!! :)
On another note...My parents are in town. We are having a ball!! We went to Rustler's Rooste tonight for dinner. It was a fun time. We even got our waiter to give us "horns" tonight...Just thought I'd share our pics...



I would have posted the one of Jacob, but I ruined it by being in it...not that I have poor self esteem...but the picture is just hideious...seriously.
Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

HYSTERICAL!!! Love it...Love it!!